Though the total content cannot be endorsed for everything you might find or read on the resources listed below, these are trustworthy sites worth exploring.
Bible Reading Plans
Church Search Directories
If you are looking for a new church, the websites below can be very helpful in locating a healthy church. Listing the below websites should not be considered an endorsement of all the churches listed with them.
”180” has been called a half-hour of “video adrenaline,” an “emotional rollercoaster,” and “mind-blowing.” This riveting, award-winning documentary carries a unique message in which you will see eight people change their minds on abortion in a matter of seconds…because they were asked one question.
"Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence." -Richard Dawkins
Over the years I have read a great many books. Some good. Some bad. A few were life changing. Below is a short list of those life changing books I would highly recommend to every Christian.
- Chosen for Life: An Introductory Guide to the Doctrine of Divine Election by C. Samuel Storms
- Desiring God: Meditations of a Christian Hedonist by John Piper
- Faith Alone: The Evangelical Doctrine of Justification by R.C. Sproul
- Humility: The Journey Toward Holiness by Andrew Murray
- Resurrection and Redemption: A Study in Paul's Soteriology by Richard B. Gaffin, Jr.
- The Cross of Christ by John R.W. Stott
- The Death of Death in the Death of Christ by John Owen
- The Holy Spirit: Contours of Christian Theology by Sinclair B. Ferguson
- The Path of True Godliness by Willem Teellinck
- The Pursuit of Holiness by Jerry Bridges
Trustworthy Book Sellers
Not all "Christian bookstores" and "Christian websites" are what they portray themselves to be. Any books sold at the sites listed below would be worth reading.